Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Week 286: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Kevin had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #286 and here is his selection:



I love Svetlana's use of bold color & large sentiment on her CAS design!

Congratulations, Svetlana!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the honorable mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:











Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #287!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Joyce - so glad I got to join in this week! Congrats Svetlana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,my! I'm so happy! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Anna, for the HM! Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Karen for the pick, you just made my day! So many lovely cards - congrats to all and thanks for the really fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, thank you so much for picking my card ;) I am delighted to be HM - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete